- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_display has a deprecated constructor in include_once() (line 3454 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_many_to_one_helper has a deprecated constructor in require_once() (line 113 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/profiles/commerce_kickstart/modules/ctools/ctools.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
LAWS AND LEGISLATION
Practical Methods Training complies with Netherlands privacy laws in EU and internationally expect in India, which complies with privacy legislation, 2011 under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Practical Methods Training and Certification must collect personal information as part of your application process for training. This information may be of a personal nature and can include details of educational background, employment history, and current employment status, and language, literacy and numeracy skills.
WHAT DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION FOR?
Primarily, we use your information to provide you with the services available to you. The purpose of collecting personal information during the enrolment process is to allow the staff of Practical Methods Training to develop effective training and assessment programs, according to the needs of each individual. Where there is a requirement for allowable adjustments for assessments, we may collect details of physical disability to allow us to conduct the assessment. The personal information gained during the enrolment process will not be used for marketing purposes.
HOW DO WE STORE THIS INFORMATION?
All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that information collected is kept secure and confidential. Our web environment, Virtual Learning Environment and databases are protected from unauthorised access using current technologies.
You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. For those who do not wish to transmit specific information across the Internet, the Framework provides alternative ways of providing information. For example, forms may be printed and lodged by facsimile transmission or post.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not sell, share, rent or otherwise provide personal information to others, including people in your workplace without your written consent. If you are under the age of 18 years your personal information, attendance details, progress and results may be disclosed to your parent/guardian.
COLLECTION AND USE OF SITE VISIT DATA
Practical Methods Training does not collect or record personal information, other than that you choose to provide through online enrolment requests form, or events registration. Two types of online data is collected:
- Visitor logs and statistics so that we know how busy our site is.
- Information provided by users through feedback forms on this site. If you complete a feedback from, we will collect your first and last name, organisation (if applicable), and email address.
Practical Methods will disclose personal information, when required to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Practical Methods
- Fulfill a user’s order or request in accordance with Practical Methods’s policy and procedures.
Keeping in contact with fellow Participants training participants who wish to stay in contact with other training participants are advised to collect names and contact information in person at the time of the training as we do not pass on information about other participants.