IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_display has a deprecated constructor in include_once() (line 3454 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_many_to_one_helper has a deprecated constructor in require_once() (line 113 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/profiles/commerce_kickstart/modules/ctools/ctools.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
IT service management (ITSM) refers to the implementation and management of quality information technology services. IT service management is performed by IT service providers through people, process and information technology.
At Practical methods we provide an enhanced approach to IT Service Management with experts having more than 20 years of experience and delivered training over to corporate companies on various streams.
- ITIL® 2011 Foundation
- ISO® 20000 (ITSM) Foundation
ITIL Intermediate- Service Lifecycle modules:
- Service Strategy (SS)
- Service Design (SD)
- Service Transition (ST)
- Service Operation (SO)
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
ITIL Intermediate- Service Capability modules:
- Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)
- Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
- Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
- Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
Expert Level: Managing Across the Life Cycle (MALC) leading to the credits for obtaining the coveted
- ITIL® Expert Certification