PRINCE2 Foundation Certification Training
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
Prince 2 Foundation Training Overview :
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a practical, process-based methodology which lays out step-by-step guidance for project management, and defines clear processes, steps and templates. It covers complementary topics such as portfolio, programme, project, and service management. The PRINCE2 project management framework is truly generic and can be wrapped around any delivery approach. It has been built from widely accepted best practices and can be applied to any project regardless of organisation, type or culture.
This methodology was originally developed by the Office of Government Commerce in the UK but is much valued across the world because of its flexibility, practicality and scalability. KnowledgeHut has been assessed after rigorous evaluation and conferred the title of Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by APMG Group, UK.
There are two levels of qualification. The Foundation Level is the first qualification required to become a PRINCE2Practitioner. This level measures a candidate’s comprehension of the principles and terminology of PRINCE2, and certifies that he can act as an informed member of a project management team using PRINCE2 and within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
Who is the course designed for?
Organizations and individuals requiring to understand how PRINCE2 provides a controlled approach to managing projects. Suitable for project managers, team managers, project support and assurance staff, and managers from any discipline.
The PRINCE2® method is flexible and adaptable for any type and size of project, and offers an excellent management foundation for any member of staff.
What are the course objectives?
The key objectives of PRINCE2 Foundation course are:
· Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation level
· Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
· Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
· Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
What are the course objectives?
2 Day Classroom Training
Classes conducted by seasoned industry practitioners only
Tailor made for you to suit your professional needs and ambitions
Courseware accredited by Axelos
Using PRINCE2 provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively, which provides benefits to.
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects & project managers.
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and organizations.
Free Mock Tests
Certification Exam Fee Included
Hard Copy of the Courseware Included
Who can Attend :