PMI PMP - Project Management Professional Certification Training.
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_display has a deprecated constructor in include_once() (line 3454 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_many_to_one_helper has a deprecated constructor in require_once() (line 113 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/profiles/commerce_kickstart/modules/ctools/ctools.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
Project Management is the discipline of planning, organizing, securing, managing, leading, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals where PMP - Project Management Professional will have same concept but it will have series of methodology that has been evolved and framed from numerous sucessful projects across organsisations. A project is a temporary endeavour, with a defined start and end time, undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives in conjunction with the development of distinct technical skills and management strategies, typically to bring about
PMI delivered value to over 2.9 million professionals in project management practices across the globe.
Project management professional (PMP) consists of a complete project life cycle which provides end to end solution and methodology to complete any project successfully. The methodology comprises a total of five process group of project management. All these process groups will be trained in detail with PMP Training.
The professionals having bachelor’s degree or global equivalent should have over all experience of 3 years or 36 months or 4500 hours in leading and directing the project task individually and 35 contact hours of formal project management education are eligible to take pmp test for PMP Certification exam.
Project Management Professional Certification helps the project managers in various progressive methodological ways to handle a project effectively leading to successful completion of the project.
PMP certification, on CV, shows the competence potential of the professional to the employers leading to higher compensation.
As a globally recognised certification, Top level MNC’s and fortune 500 companies prefer project managers with PMP Certification credential over to Non PMP Certified.
How much is the PMP Exam Fee for PMP Certification ?
Project Management professional - PMP Certification exam fee would cost 555$ for professionals who dont have PMI - Project Management Institute membership. For professionals who have PMI membership will have reduced PMP Exam fee of 405$.
How should I prepare for the PMP Certification Exam?
Practical methods host 4 days of PMP Training for project managers presided by highly experienced PMP Certified trainers who guide the professional to understand the concept of the project management certification exam as a process.
Our course kit will explain in depth concepts that will help to decode the project management process subjectively and attend the PMP Certification Exam confidence paving way to clear the examination at ease.
What are the other study guide resources that help in the PMP certification exam preparations?
PMBOK® stands for Project Management Body of Knowledge.
Ok I am done with exam. When will I get the results?
The online examination will release the results within five minutes of successful submission. Results will also be intimated through email. Professionals will have access to check the results online as well with respective registered numbers.
The professional will get the PMP registered number that will give essential confirmation of being PMP Certified and it can be verified online.
Softcopy of the results will be available on PMI website within 2 to 3 business days from the date of examination. The professionals can login with the respective registered numbers on the website.
Hard copy of the PMP certificate will be delivered to the respective address enrolled within 30 business days.
How long my PMP Certificate is valid and are there any renewal criteria?
Yes. The pmp certificate is valid for 3 three years only.
After three years, PMI mandates continuing Certification Requirements CCR that the PMP certified professional should acquire 60 Professional Development units in order to maintain the credential of being PMP Certified.
Why get trained for PMP Training and PMP Certification with Practical methods?
Practical Methods is one of the pioneers in professional training industry. We have trained over many professionals who are successful project managers with leading employers across India. We are a well organised training firm with practising trainers having over 20+ years of experience in providing PMP Training to project managers worldwide.
Practical methods will issue the trained professional with the required Professional Development Units (PDU) at the end of the PMP Preparation training. The PDU will be issued to professionals who meet the guidelines of the training program.
- 4 Day Classroom PMP Training.
- Classroom PMP Training conducted by PMP Certified Trainers with ample experience on handling various successful projects.
- PMP Syllabus tailored for Various Industries to meet their industry oriented PMP Training.
- Free Mock Tests to give an idea of PMP Certification Exam.
- Hard Copy of the Courseware Included
Project Management Professional - PMP Course Content
- Introduction to PMP® Certification course
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stake Holder Management
- Professional & Social responsibility
Click the Link to know more about PMP Training Course Content. Click Here
Here are some useful PMP Certification and PMP Training information Resources :
- PMP Certification exam - Do you have the qualification ?
- How to apply for PMP Exam and set goals to take PMP Certification.
- 5 things to read ITIL Or PMP. Which Certification suit you ?
- Pmp Certification Exam – How To Answer Questions And Clear Pmp Certification ?
- How To Clear Pmp Certification In The First Try After Pmp Training
- How To Set Pmp Certification Goals And How To Enroll Pmp Application In Pmi Website ?
Other Programs offered at Practical-methods.com