PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Certification Training
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
Agile software development is a group of software development methods based on iterative and incremental development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams. It promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery, a time-boxed iterative approach, and encourages rapid and flexible response to change. It is a conceptual framework that promotes foreseen tight interactions throughout the development cycle.
Since then, the Agile Movement, with all its values, principles, methods, practices, tools, champions and practitioners, philosophies and cultures, has significantly changed the landscape of the modern software engineering and commercial software development in the Internet era.
The PMI ACPSM certification is a new credential offered by PMI for people working in Agile project management environments. Individuals obtaining this certification can demonstrate their level of skills in Agile practices. The process of earning this credential involves satisfying PMI's eligibility criterion and passing an exam. The PMI ACPSM certification from PMI carries a high level of professional standing and credibility as it requires a combination of agile education, experience on Agile practices and examination on Agile practices.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals using agile practices or their organization is adopting agile methods, earning the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification will demonstrate your knowledge of and commitment to this rapidly growing approach to project management
Benefits of Training and Certification:
- On successful completion of a training, individual will be able to demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Certified professionals can increase their professional versatility in project management tools and techniques.