MS Project 2013 Tool Certification Training
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_display has a deprecated constructor in include_once() (line 3454 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_many_to_one_helper has a deprecated constructor in require_once() (line 113 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/profiles/commerce_kickstart/modules/ctools/ctools.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
Microsoft Project is a project management software program, which is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analysing workloads.
Project 2013 improves the sharing and communication in multiple ways without leaving Project. With Lync installed, just hover over a name and start an IM session, a video chat, an email, or even a phone call. Project 2013 includes graphical reports so that you can create graphical reports and add clipart without having to export data to another program. For example, the Burndown reports show planned work, completed work, and remaining work as lines on a graph
Who Should Attend?
Project Lead, Team lead, Project Manager, project coordinator, project leader, project consultants, associate project manager, Sr. project manager, project director and all PMI certified professional.
- 2 Days of intense classroom training
- Highly experienced & certified trainers – click here to view what our students have to say
- Course Material hardcopy included
- PDU Certificate to maintain CCR for all PMI certified professionals.
- The minimum number of contact hours for this training course is 18. This includes group assignments and short breaks. This number of hours does not include homework and lunch breaks
- For knowledge sharing
- Local study groups