ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition (ST) Certification Training
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_display has a deprecated constructor in include_once() (line 3454 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_many_to_one_helper has a deprecated constructor in require_once() (line 113 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/profiles/commerce_kickstart/modules/ctools/ctools.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
Service Transition (ST)
Service Transition phase focuses on the “V Model”; ensuring validations at various stages of Build, Test and Implement are in line to the signed-off specifications for that stage. It detects early failures and ensures faulty Services do not creep into “Operations”.
- Enable projects to estimate the cost, timing, resource requirement and risks associated with the Service Transition stage more accurately
- Result in higher volumes of successful change
- Be easier for people to adopt and follow
- Reduce the effort spent on managing the Service Transition test and pilot environments
- Improve expectation setting for all stakeholders involved in Service Transition including customers, users, suppliers, partners and projects
- Increase confidence that the new or changed service can be delivered to specification without unexpectedly affecting other services or stakeholders
- Ensure that new or changed services will be maintainable and cost-effective
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Service Transition Principles
- Management and control of all Service Transition activities
- Service Transition Related activities around communications, commitment and organizational change
- Organizing Service Transition
- Control and coordination of Service Transition technology related activities
- Analysis, justification and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical Success factors and risks
Other ITIL Intermediate Training & Certification Modules :