ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy Certification Training.
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_display has a deprecated constructor in include_once() (line 3454 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_many_to_one_helper has a deprecated constructor in require_once() (line 113 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/profiles/commerce_kickstart/modules/ctools/ctools.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
Service Strategy (SS)
The Service Strategy module is one of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle modules. This module is known as the “birth-place” of services. This is the place where Services are conceptualized and 3 very important questions are answered:
- What should be sold as a Service?
- Who should be the target buyer?
- How will the Service Provider be different than other Service Providers offering similar services?
Benefits of Service Strategy:
- Improved understanding of the IT organization’s customers and market space they reside in
- Detection and analysis of patterns in the demand for and use of IT services
- Improved understanding of the costs involved in providing and supporting IT services
- Identification and communication of the business value provided by IT services
- Enhanced capabilities for managing the overall portfolio of services, and in particular, optimizing investments into IT
- Consistent policies, standards and guidelines by which IT Service Management processes can align to
- Service Strategy Principles
- Defining services and market spaces
- Conducting Strategic Assessments
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Managing demand
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle
- Understanding Critical Success Factors and risks
Other ITIL Intermediate Training & Certification Modules :