ITIL® Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) Certification Training
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)
The "Service Offerings and Agreements" Certificate is intended to offer candidates a balanced knowledge of ITIL practices. It is also a Capability Stream module for those working towards the ITIL Expert Certification.
- A good understanding of related Service Strategy and Service Design processes.
- Relate Design to identified customer Requirements.
- Provides a well established mechanism for Service Level Management.
- Identifies CSI component within the Delivery space.
- Service Management as a Practice
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the Service Offerings and Agreements curriculum:
ØService Portfolio Management which provides documentation for services and prospective services in business terms
ØService Catalogue Management which is concerned with the production and documentation of the Service Catalogue from a business and a technical viewpoint
ØService Level Management which sets up a Service Level Agreement (SLA) structure and ensures that all SLAs have an underpinning support structure in place
ØDemand Management which identifies Patterns of Business Activity to enable the appropriate strategy to be implemented
ØSupplier Management which ensures all partners and suppliers are managed in the appropriate way and includes contract management
ØFinancial Management which includes ensuring understanding of the service value and the management of all financial considerations
ØBusiness Relationship Managers who have responsibility to represent customers and ensure the Service Catalogue and Portfolio have the right needs
- Operational activities of processes covered in other Lifecycle phases such as Incident and Change Management
- Organizing for Service Operation which describe functions to be performed within Service Offerings and Agreements
- Service Offerings and Agreements roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
- CSI as a consequence of effective Service Offerings and Agreements