ITIL® Intermediate Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Certification Training
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_display has a deprecated constructor in include_once() (line 3454 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_many_to_one_helper has a deprecated constructor in require_once() (line 113 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/profiles/commerce_kickstart/modules/ctools/ctools.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
Continual Service Improvement phase is to be seen as a Phase included within all the phases of Service Lifecycle, including itself too. The Goal is to ensure that whatever is being done today, can all be improved upon tomorrow.
- Regularly carrying out maturity assessments against the activities and roles associated with the process to demonstrate areas opportunities, improvements and/or concerns
- Reviewing management information and associated trends to ensure that the output of the ITSM processes are achieving the required results
- Periodically conducting internal audits to verify compliance
- Reviewing existing resources and documents for relevance
- Making ad-hoc recommendations
- Conducting regular customer satisfaction surveys
- Conducting service reviews to identify further CSI opportunities
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles
- Continual Service Improvement Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Organization for Continual Service Improvement
- Technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Implementation Considerations
- Critical success factors and risks
Target Audience :
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.