ITIL® Expert Certification Training
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_display has a deprecated constructor in include_once() (line 3454 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_many_to_one_helper has a deprecated constructor in require_once() (line 113 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/profiles/commerce_kickstart/modules/ctools/ctools.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
ITIL * QUALIFICATION SCHEME
Understand Business IT Integration. ITIL® Qualification Scheme broadly contains hierarchical levels in the form of and beginning from “Foundation” level, the “Intermediate/ Practitioner” level, the ”Expert” level and then the “Master” level. It is important to complete one level before moving on to the next in the same order. Each level has credits (points) associated with it which is depicted in the above diagram in the form of numbers. To be an ITIL® Expert one needs to obtain 22 credits and PASS the MALC certification exam.
Note: ITIL® Expert is a status that one obtains after successful completion of MALC exam hence it does not have any specific certification exam associated with it.
The ITIL® Master Qualification is the highest level in the Official ITIL® Qualification Scheme. To achieve the ITIL® Master Qualification the candidate must be able to explain and justify how they selected and individually applied a range of knowledge, principles, methods and techniques from ITIL® and supporting management techniques, to achieve desired business outcomes. This means that the candidate needs to possess relevant IT Service Management experience.
Managing Across the Life Cycle (MALC)
The Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is the last in the Intermediate series of modules and provides candidates with the knowledge needed to implement and manage the skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices.
- Understand Risk Management Activities.
- Understand and customize ITIL based on Industry verticals.
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Service Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance