COBIT 5.0 Certification Training
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_display has a deprecated constructor in include_once() (line 3454 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_many_to_one_helper has a deprecated constructor in require_once() (line 113 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/profiles/commerce_kickstart/modules/ctools/ctools.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
COBIT aims "to research, develop, publish and promote an authoritative, up-to-date, international set of generally accepted information technology control objectives for day-to-day use by business managers, IT professionals and assurance professionals".
COBIT, initially an acronym for "Control objectives for information and related technology" (though before the release of the framework people talked of "CobiT" as "Control Objectives for IT"), defines a set of generic processes for the management of IT. The framework defines each process together with process inputs and outputs, key process-activities, process objectives, performance measures and an elementary maturity model.
COBIT 5 is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT.
COBIT 5 helps enterprises of all sizes:
- Maintain high-quality information to support business decisions
- Achieve strategic goals and realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT
- Achieve operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology
- Maintain IT-related risk at an acceptable level
- Optimize the cost of IT services and technology
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies
Who Should Attend
The COBIT 5 Foundation course is equally applicable to:
- Business Executives responsible for IT Governance
- IT Managers
- Professionals and Managers of IT Service Providers
- IT Auditors and Assurance Professionals
- Risk and Security Practitioners
- IT Quality Professionals
- Consultants, Service Managers and Project Managers