Cloud Computing Certification Training
- Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2404 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_display has a deprecated constructor in include_once() (line 3454 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Deprecated function: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; views_many_to_one_helper has a deprecated constructor in require_once() (line 113 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/profiles/commerce_kickstart/modules/ctools/ctools.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practical_methods_com/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
PRACTICAL CLOUD COMPUTING- ADVANCED
Cloud computing is one of the major paradigm shifts in computing. Cloud computing is the use of computing resources (hardware and software) that are delivered as a service over a network (typically the Internet). The name comes from the use of a cloud-shaped symbol as an abstraction for the complex infrastructure it contains in system diagrams. Cloud computing entrusts remote services with a user's data, software and computation.
Our program- “Practical Cloud Computing – Advanced” offers the candidates a general awareness of the key concepts of Cloud Computing and how to apply the knowledge gained from there to the day-to-day business of IT Service Management. It is useful for very small businesses having few computers as well as organizations owning multi-farm data centers.
PRACTICAL CLOUD COMPUTING ADVANTAGE
Upon successful completion of the education and examination (Cloud Computing Foundation offered by EXIN) components related to this qualification, candidates can expect to gain a general overview, basic knowledge and advanced applications of Cloud Computing.
THIS QUALIFICATION EMPOWERS YOU WITH
- An understanding of the Cloud Computing space
- An understanding of how Cloud Computing can be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organization
- An understanding of who are some of the important players in the market and their offerings
- An understanding of what are the threats to adopting Cloud Computing
- An ability to take decisions on whether Cloud Computing is a suitable model for solving your business problems
- There are many cloud based services available in the market that empowers you in many ways, this course touches upon an exploration of that aspect as well
- An ability to appear for a certification exam and achieve global recognition
- The Cloud Computing qualification is open to any individual who may have an interest in the subject.
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – What is Cloud Computing
- Module 3 – Cloud Computing Service Models
- Module 4 – Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Module 5 – Cloud Computing Technology
- Module 6 – Application of Cloud Computing in Business
- Module 7 – Cloud Computing Challenges