Building and Sustaining High Performance Teams
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /var/www/html/practicaldp/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /var/www/html/practicaldp/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/practicaldp/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
LEADERSHIP IS NOT ABOUT TITLES, POSITIONS, OR FLOW CHARTS. IT IS ABOUT ONE LIFE INFLUENCING THE OTHER
- John C Maxwell
The Best Performers get promoted as Managers… Would they make Best Managers?
A Manager’s role is complex mix of dealing with multiple stakeholders and tasks. New Managers (and even some experienced ones) face the challenge of dealing with their responsibilities without any formal training. Through some powerful learning experiences, such Managers can be enabled to excel in their roles and add value to the company.
How will this program enhance my performance as a Manager?
HERE IS WHERE “BUILDING AND SUSTAINING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS” PLAYS A SIGNIFICANT ROLE.
This workshop is tailor-made to help the manager deliver high performance by focusing on the following:
- How do I identify the potential of my team
- How do I keep the team motivated in challenging situations
- How do I get a collective buy-in towards delivery of common goals
- How do I handle conflicts in a productive manner
Traditional workshops only offer information and let participants free to apply the same in any way that they deem fit. As facilitators of learning, we believe in the process of ‘action learning’ - i.e. learning through doing. The facilitators of this workshop are highly experienced professionals in the field of Applied Behavioural science with an extensive understanding of the diverse organisational contexts. They have designed this workshop integrating cutting edge management theory with the best practices of successful organisations.
In this workshop, managers will….
- Understand how to empower teams
- Learn to help team members
- understand and leverage their strengths
- Recognise the value of building a network of peers
- Kick-start a continuous feedback and review process for on the ground improvements
- Reorient team dynamics to create collaborative working environments
The workshop will be completely experiential and activity oriented. So, what does this mean?
Do-Learn-Practice-Use. All today, All NOW…that’s the difference
What this means is that the participant will be engaged in the learning process in some activity or the other. The activities simulate what happens in the organisational context and hence the insights can be applied back to the workplace. In essence, this learning environment that gets created allows for each individual to participate at his/ her pace and gives them the freedom to express what they want and the manner that they find most valuable.
What the participant also finds meaning is the feedback that he/she receives from other participants and the facilitators about their own functioning (both functional and dysfunctional).The coming together of a diverse set of people from different organisations also brings about the sharing of best practices and this stimulates serious thinking about alternative approaches to managing people.
Last but not the least, the methodology focuses strongly on building on what is best in you and your teams (available strengths and resources) rather than worry about what is unavailable.
Who should attend this program?
- First time Managers
- Project Managers
- Managers with experience
- Team Leads
- Program Managers
- Operations Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
About the Faculty!
Gayatri and Viswanath run Organisations & Alternatives Consulting – a 20 year old consulting firm whose
core purpose is to help organisations work towards their vision and goals. Both of them are highly
competent Executive coaches.
With over 25 years of experience each - cutting across various industry verticals both in organization
consulting and talent development. They have facilitated workshops across the Corporate, Not-for-Profit
and Education sectors while conducting these in India, the Middle east and South east Asia.
They are passionate about developing talent, strong propagators of positive psychology and enabling