How to clear PMP Certification in the first try after PMP Training
Error messageNotice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
PMP Certification is the most valued project management certification programs across the globe for project management professionals. PMP Certification preparation will be easier if the professionals take up PMP Training. PMP Training helps the project management professional to access and understand in depth tips and tricks to resolve PMP Certification exam scenarios.
Why PMP Certification creates an impact in your career:
1. It helps you to understand the part and parcel of complete life cycle of a project in project management
2. Many professionals become project managers. But PMP Certification credential will give a broad attention to your employer about your commitment,skills and efficiency in project management.
3. PMP Certification enhances visibility of your project management strength and gives a definite push to career by increasing the probability of project manager preference. Employer and even clients prefer PMP certified project managers over managers that aren't PMP Certified.
Thats why Practical-methods.com provides PMP Training and we say
" PMP Certification means Bigger Opportunities "
what makes clearing PMP Certification exam a challenge ?.
PMP Certification is completely based on project management scenarios that are derived and evolved time to time from real time project life cycles and simulations from various industry leading project management companies and elements. PMP Certification exam comes with a total of 200 multiple choice questions.
Note : PMP Certification exam has no negative marks. so attend everything.
Now lets talk about the patterns of questions. Generally PMP Certification exam questions will be covering all the process groups of PMP - Project management professional. and may come from same group or may come from multiple group in the same question connecting input and outcomes.
It is highly important to cover the questions and scenarios of all five process groups and 10 knowledge areas of PMP.
The five process groups of project management professionals that includes
- Monitoring and Control
The ten knowledge areas of PMP ( From PMBOK 5 ). Such as,
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Here is the key points that will help you clear PMP exam and get PMP Certification.
PMP Certification exam Preparation Tips :
- Know the formula, diagram and simulations from all the ten knowledge areas of PMP.
- Know how the input,output and tools&Techniques are interconnected from one knowledge area to the other.
- PMBOK 5 is the current edition and so called the bible of PMP and PMP Certification plays a key role to make you understand the entire project life cycle.
- PMBOK 5 not only helps at a exam perspective but also improves your over all project management knowledge.
- Take PMP Training. As it would help understand the concepts in PMBOK 5 and give you knowledge to apply in real time as well as in PMP Certification exam.
- Take a strong guidance of the PMP Trainer where you attended PMP Training. As the trainer will have many years of Project management experience and PMP Certified.
- Clearing all the doubt PMP Knowledge areas and process groups become mandatory.
- Once you are convinced that you are fit to appear for examination. try out at least 10 PMP mock exams available on the internet to test proof your PMP Competence.
- Get access to PMP forum to know professional discussing about positives, negatives, tricks and ideas to clear PMP Certification exam.
We have seen what to do before PMP Exam, Now let take some common points that makes sense in PMP Examination
- PMP Exam is highly logical exam twisted by words that are more or else giving same meaning. You should have practiced and should not confuse or divert yourself in choosing the answers.
- Here is simple trick in MCQ's. Your knowledge and common sense will definitely help you understand the no where connected choices. In PMP Exams scenarios of the past, Questions usually have two no where connected answers. so now you have to think only of the two similarly associated answers to find the right one
- Time management helps everywhere. yes it is in PMP Exam too. if a question is exceeding two minutes. Leave it and follow on to next and attend the unattended in the final phase.
- Answer the PMP Certification questions in PMP Perspective not from your real time project management experience.
- Revise and don't leave out even a single questions as there are no negative marks.