How to apply for PMP Exam and set goals to take PMP Certification.
Error messageNotice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /var/www/html/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
PMP Certification exam is one of the most typical management exams where PMP Preparation makes sense with study goals. When you have set your mind to take PMP Certification exam. It is highly important to set week goals on the PMP Certification preparation. without proper plans and goals, There is no real time possibility in clearing PMP Certification exam in the first try.
PMP is one of the globally acknowledged project management certifications for project managers. PMP Scenarios at PMP Certification exam can be solved only with ample amount of experience in project management and PMP Preparation of updated syllabus guided by PMI - Project Management Institute.
Check for the PMP Certification syllabus:
Many internet well fans and people who don't wish to spend money on PMP courseware do this very often. There are various books and internet related resources for PMP Certification exam but not all are up to date or credible to follow to take up PMP Certification. Here is the importance of PMP Training takes a lead role. In PMP Training, PMP Trainer will be an experienced PMP Certified Professional who will be maintaining the professional development units (PDU) by engaging with PMI's related forums, blogs, and course contents. so PMP Training will help the professional to understand about the current syllabus and guidelines provided by PMI- Project Management Institute.
"PMP Certification exam syllabus is changed once in four years by Project Management Institute"
Time & Goals to PMP Certification exam:
" A goal without a deadline is not a goal at all ". All the project managers will have their own day to day work. But it will not make any difference from others unless time is dedicated to PMP Preparation on a daily basis. Choose a suitable timing and sketch a project plan with goals and deadlines for PMP Certification exam preparation. Allocate more time for chapters where you lack exposure and practice on various scenarios possible. Have weekly goals and track progress of the preparation.
Nothing comes close to practice & Dedication for PMP Certification:
PMP Certification is globally acknowledged credential for project management. But PMP Training and PMP Preparation not only helps to clear PMP Certification but also it helps in your exposure on the areas you didn't have exposure and boost your knowledge and confidence on PMP. Project management professional has many resources online. PMP Certification is mainly focused on PMBOK®. It is mandatory to go through to PMBOK before you start attending the mock test and practice. Most of the PMP Certification exam scenarios will easy once you go through the mock test. Practice until you come no doubtful about the PMP Exam. There are lots of possibilities of questions that a professional cannot answer due to various reasons. For such questions and scenarios, Take help of online forums where experts will advise on how to go about PMP Scenario.
Relax and answer all the questions:
PMP exam might look complex but taking short breaks to free up your mind for next scenarios means a lot in time management. Once you have spent more than 1.5 min for a question just leave that behind and move to the next one. It is advised to attend all the questions in PMP Certification exams.
" PMP Certification exam has no negative marks. Do attend every multi-choice question "
Now let us see about applying for PMP Certification with PMI. It is set to guidelines and a little luck to get a slot for PMP Certification exam.
There are few steps followed to register for PMP Certification exam.
- Visit www.pmi.org
- Go through normal registration of your name and contact details.
- Click on Certification.
- where on the next page, Click on "Ready to apply"
- On the next page, Click on the Second choice that is set for PMP Exam.
- Once you click PMP Exam Link, An application form will open up with your contact details
- Please fill the exact information to avoid conflict in the future.
- Now you need to enter the project details with 4500 hrs & more than 36 months in last six years.
- Fill all the accurate details about the project containing the information about process groups, details of the project with objectives, key deliverables, outcomes and your reference details with contact number & email id.
- At the end of mentioning this information, you have confirmed and submit for approval.
- After submitting, the website will update the status as " Under Review by PMI ". PMI usually updates the status of PMP Certification exam application within 5-7 business days.
- Once status turns "Approved ". You will have to pay 555$ or 405$ according to your membership status.
- Once you made the payment, Your page will reflect with payment details with code and schedule test button.
- As PMI's PMP Certification exam can be appeared only with www.prometric.com, Once you click on schedule test, you will be redirected to www.prometric.com for further guidelines of the exam.
- Now you will have to enter the code and four letters of your last name in the column provided.
- after verification of the details, Prometric will give the option to check for the nearest examination center.
- It is advised by PMI to book your slot after you are ready for the exam with confidence but prior 5-6 weeks.
- Once you are heading to the exam. Please carry a copy of your photo id for verification of the person appearing.
- Appear for the exam but do not leave any question as there are no negative marks in PMP.
- After completion, Click "End of Exam", Website redirects to the results page and give your PMP Certification exam status and level of proficiency of the process groups.
- Prometric will also provide you a hard copy of the report containing the same information.
- if you would have cleared the exam. PMI will directly send the original provisional certificate in 4-6 weeks.
These are the simple steps to be followed to achieve results in PMP Certification exam. So Have a goal with a deadline and follow the guidelines provided by PMI. Clear the PMP Certification, Get to next level of your employment. All the best.