Practical Cloud Computing- Advanced
Cloud computing is one of the major paradigm shifts in computing. Cloud computing is the use of computing resources (hardware and software) that are delivered as a service over a network (typically the Internet). The name comes from the use of a cloud-shaped symbol as an abstraction for the complex infrastructure it contains in system diagrams. Cloud computing entrusts remote services with a user's data, software and computation.
Our program- “Practical Cloud Computing – Advanced” offers the candidates a general awareness of the key concepts of Cloud Computing and how to apply the knowledge gained from there to the day-to-day business of IT Service Management. It is useful for very small businesses having few computers as well as organizations owning multi-farm data centers.
Practical Cloud Computing advantage
Upon successful completion of the education and examination (Cloud Computing Foundation offered by EXIN) components related to this qualification, candidates can expect to gain a general overview, basic knowledge and advanced applications of Cloud Computing.
This qualification empowers you with
- An understanding of the Cloud Computing space
- An understanding of how Cloud Computing can be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organization
- An understanding of who are some of the important players in the market and their offerings
- An understanding of what are the threats to adopting Cloud Computing
- An ability to take decisions on whether Cloud Computing is a suitable model for solving your business problems
- There are many cloud based services available in the market that empowers you in many ways, this course touches upon an exploration of that aspect as well
- An ability to appear for a certification exam and achieve global recognition
The Cloud Computing qualification is open to any individual who may have an interest in the subject.
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – What is Cloud Computing
- Module 3 – Cloud Computing Service Models
- Module 4 – Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Module 5 – Cloud Computing Technology
- Module 6 – Application of Cloud Computing in Business
- Module 7 – Cloud Computing Challenges
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why should I choose Practical Methods for my learning/certification needs?
envisions creation of sustainable intrinsic growth for people and organizations at every step.
We house a collective industry knowledge amounting to thousands of work hours, so do some of the best out there, however there is a key aspect that differentiates us from others, our ability to focus on creating the shortest path from point 'A' to point 'B'; the path of least resistance as it is generally understood. With this in mind and an empirical approach to knowledge sharing, we engineer methods and solutions which are practical and that which actually "WORK", the rest is simply not of any interest to us!
- We are an accredited organization with various offerings and solutions catering to
- Our programs are heavily focussed on implementation knowledge than mere exam preparation- leading to better comprehension of the subject matter from real life perspective while understanding practical deployment challenges etc
- Our consultants possess a combined experience of over 2+ decades in the field of Quality Management, IT Service Management, Project Management,
- Out trainers possess 17 + years of implementation and consulting experience cutting across various domains
- Our Instructors possess training experience in 20+ countries
- Our high quality programs are priced extremely reasonably
- We offer unlimited post classroom support
2. Who is the target audience for this course?
All the aspiring and current IT/ITes professionals including decision makers in the IT/ITes organizations. This program is for those who are looking to gain proficiency in cloud computing platform technology aspects and a global certification that which testifies the knowledge acquired.
3. Who are the Authorized Examination Providers for this course?
4. How long is my certification valid?
Cloud Computing Foundation Certification remain valid for a life time hence there are no Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR).
5. Which is the current and previous version of Cloud Computing Foundation Certificate?
EXIN is offering this certification for the first time and there is no version associated with it.
6. What are the Examination pre-requisites for this level?
This level does not have any prescribed pre-requisites.
7. Will I be able to implement the knowledge that I obtain through this program?
Even though the “Practical Cloud Computing – Advanced” course objective is to help the participants familiarize themselves to the various Cloud Computing concepts and terminologies with applications, our unique delivery model also ensures that the participants can actually apply the acquired knowledge in their work environment and personal life; this is made possible via our proven mechanism of hands-on/ role play/case study based assignments during classroom sessions.
8. Do I get any post certification support, coaching, mentoring and career counseling?
Our trainers are the real world consultants who believe in being associated with the participants on long term basis while facilitating project assistance and guidance on-demand basis.
9. What is the pattern and difficulty rating for this exam?
The examination consists of 40 multiple choice questions with no negative marking. In order to ‘PASS’ the exam the candidate needs to mark 26 correct answers. The time allotted for this exam is 60 mins. The exam is rated at a difficulty level of BLOOM’S level 2 on a scale of 1-5 (1 being the easiest and 5 being the most difficult).
10. How long do I have to wait for the results of my multiple choice examinations?
Candidates receive the result immediately while the hardcopy of the certificate is dispatched to the candidate’s registered postal address within 3 weeks of the examination session.
11. What languages are the Cloud Computing Foundation examinations available in?
The Foundation examinations are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Russian. The Practitioner examinations are available in English only. The Service Manager examinations are available in English, German and Russian.
More about ITIL® Foundation Certification Overview, FAQs...
kindly email us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org