Error messageNotice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /home/practadm/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
Project Management :
This specific definition, which does not aim to assure 'good quality' by the more general definition, but rather to ensure that an organization or product is consistent, can be considered to have four main components: quality planning, quality control, quality assurance and quality improvement.
- Quality Management System- ISO® 9001 Awareness
- Project Management Lifecycle training- as per PMI- PMBOK® 5th Ed
- Agile Methodology
- Microsoft Project (MSP) for Project Managers- Essentials
- Six Sigma Green Belt (GB)
- Quality Management tools & techniques for Managers- as per PMI-PMBOK® 5th Ed
- Human Resource Management tools & techniques for Managers- as per PMI-PMBOK® 5th Ed
- Procurement Management tools & techniques for Managers
- Principles of finance for non-financial executives- Essentials
- Business Analysis- as per IIBA-BABOK®
- Requirements Engineering as per IREB ®
- IT Change Management
- Metrics, Design and Implementation