ITIL® Intermediate Service Design Certification Training
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 181 of /home/practadm/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in training_calendar_block_data_sidebar() (line 197 of /home/practadm/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_block/training_calendar_block.module).
- Notice: Undefined index: Drupal_visitor_user_country in tcs_form() (line 55 of /home/practadm/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/training_calendar_search_block/training_calendar_search_block.module).
What is Service Design?
Service Design is the “Architectural” phase of the framework where Utility and Warranty needs of the customer (identified in the Strategy Phase) are embedded in the blueprint of Services known as the “Service Design Package (SDP)”.
Benefits of Service Design:
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Easier implementation of new or changed services: as there is integrated and full Service Design and the production of comprehensive SDPs
- Improved service alignment: involvement from the conception of the service, ensuring that new or changed services match business needs, with services designed to meet Service Level Requirements
- Improved IT governance: assist with the implementation and communication of a set of controls for effective governance of IT Effective Service Management and IT processes
- Improved information and decision-making: more comprehensive and effective measurements and metrics will enable better decision-making and continual improvement of Service Management practices in the design stage of the Service Lifecycle
- Introduction to service design
- Service design principles
- Service design processes (design coordination, service catalog management, service level management, availability management, capacity management, IT service continuity management, information security management, supplier management)
- Service design technology-related activities
- Organizing for service design
- Technology considerations
- Implementation and improvement of service design
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Other ITIL Intermediate Training & Certification Modules :